Re: nfs root mount problem

well, I alreadyt made a floppy but now im starting from pure dos using
xxxx.com programs. In fact when I tried to copy it to the floopy i had the
similar problems as u describe, but I compiled the boot1a.bin program so I
could copy it to the floppy with the cat utility. I cant remember how I
did, but I remember I had to do it manually after compiling the boot prom
itself, let me see...It looks it works
oh I think I did this:

goto ./ether_something/src
then type
make bin/boot1a.bin

If you have an original Makefile it should compile boot1a.bin & place it
in src/bin/

THen all you have to do is proceed with instructions in the etherboot
manual..

regards. It seemed my problem was related with the ether=  thing in the
kernel command line. I hanvent been working on that, but I will try it
soon

thanks