Re: What's a debian kid look like?

I have to use windows cause i have a crappy winmodem,but as soon as a new release of debian will appear i'll burn the cds and put a nice deb server at home..
yeah,outlooku is crap.Eudora is very nice,The Bat and Pegasus too..Calypso also..
c yah.

At 04:51 AM 12/25/01 +0800, csj wrote:
On Monday 24 December 2001 11:19, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > it happens quite a bunch as some of the most capable debianers are
> > unfortunately stuck with jobs that force them to use windoze
> > machines.
>
> Assuming most of us live in so-called "free" countries, we are free
> to get another job then.  Or, lobby to change the brain-damage
> policies at their work.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to work for a
> company that forces their workers to use broken, dangerous software.

Quite radical. I'm just curious. I've never used Windows for Net access
(browsing, email, etc.) Is the One Microsoft Way really the only way?
I've heard / read there are non-Outlook options like Eudora, Pegasus,
AOL, etc. Are all these really crap? I didn't see the Microsfot logo in
the Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movie.

BTW, Happy Holidays!

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."