Making installation cd from cached files

Is there a way to make a cd from the apt cache of an installed system that
can be used with the install floppies to install Debian?

I would like to use the boot and root floppies to get started and then do the
install from the cd instead of downloading from the internet.  I have an
installed sid system, with cache, and would like to make a cd of the cache
for my brother, who doesn't have a fast internet connection.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dan Owens	mtn@redmeadow.com		Bigfork, MT.