Qvwm is sulking

I will just explain what I have/had done    to get debian
on my box ...
I installed the Debian potato r3 CDs ,
and when they asked me about what I wanted
to install ... I just pressed <<ENTER>>

They installed whatever they would have done by default .

Later I installed some apps for GUI (no GUI yet).

and then when my sense returned (or hit the <<Return>> key) , I installed the GUI .

Some things I installed :
- abiword
- games : snake , chess , .... (some of these do not work)

And then I installed qvwm.

My question is :
1) Is there a way to start-qvwm (I mean as a command)?
2)Or  to start it something like : startx qvwm ?

Warm Regards,
(shyamk@eth.net)
Shyam

####WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY X' Mas####