Re: Nautilus in Woody Questions:Solved!

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 08:04:20AM -0500, Glen Snyder wrote:

   > Looking forward to nautilus-mozilla in woody.

It is already there. Just go to

    http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/non-US/pool/non-US/main/n/nautilus-mozilla

I have downloaded the deb from there and using it. Mind you, it does not
show up in the Packages file. So, apt-get does not work. Same goes for
the koffice. I found the koffice 1.1.1 debs just a day after it was
officially released :-) As before, not apt-gettable.

--
Sridhar M.A.                         mas@uomphysics.net

The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
		-- Dorothy Parker