Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro 470CDT

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 05:09:59PM -0500, Glenn Becker wrote:

> thanks! i was looking around the 'Net and found some indications that i
> might need to buy an additional HD 'caddy' or somesuch ... and what with the
> holidays and all i'm fairly broke. :-)

Probably not.  Chances are you can just re-use the same mounting bracket the
current drive is in.  If the mounting holes in your new drive don't line up
with the holes in the old mounting bracket then you may need to drill new
holes in the bracket or otherwise get creative.  I really don't think it's
worth buying a caddy for a machine of that age.

--
Ray