Re: what does a debian kid look like?

Forgot to mention that I am African-American. I do
have a degree in Computer Science (Yale dropout class
of 88, finally graduated from Univ of Tennessee at
Chattanooga 99). I program mostly in Java and Perl,
though I long for Python. I've been using Linux since
Redhat 5.0. Started w/ Slink in late 99 or early 2000.
Debian is my preferred distro now, gotta love apt-get
and the free software ethos displayed bu the debian
volunteers!

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"