Re: apt-get source?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 07:18:14PM -0700, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> I did the apt-get source and it dropped the source in my current directory.
> When I go to configure it doesn't build, missing "/root/qt/debian/objprelink"
> and it doesn't get auto-configured to match the paths etc of my pre-packaged
> version.

apt-get source -b <package> would download the source and build a debian
package for you which you can install with dpkg -i <package name>

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to
      us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And
      His name will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty
      God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
                                        Isaiah 9:6