Re: XML editor/schema developer

> I just started working with the demo version of
> XML Spy and it's pretty darned cool.  Trouble
> is, it's Windows-only and I'm trying to ultimately
> eliminate the back-and-forthness of my desktop
> environment.

I futzed with XMLSpy for a time and agree: it's a nice product.

> Can anyone recommend an equivalent (more or
> less) package for Debian?

The only thing like a 'nix IDE for XML I know of is XAE and I don't
think it works with Schemas (yet). There -is- an XML editor for KDE called
(of course) KXMLEditor, but I haven't seen it for Debian yet. I've got it
install on the FreeBSD side of my box.

Glenn Becker