Re: Nautilus in Woody Questions

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 05:10, Glen Snyder wrote:
> I installed Nautilus from testing, and let it redraw the desktop. I'm
> using sawfish with gnome. Nautilus drew some nice icons with sym-links.
> Anyway, it threw the icons underneath the Sawfish icons, so it looks
> lousy. I tried deleting the old icons, but they reappear when I login. I
> can't seem to drag them out of the way, either. Suggestions?

I don't know about sawfish icons -- never saw them. Do you have
sawfish-gnome installed?

> Another oddity: If I open html files with Nautilus, they are displayed
> as raw html text....including nautilus-help (I had to use konqueror to
> open it).

nautilus needs nautilus-mozilla to display html in "Webpage view".
nautilus-mozilla hasn't made it into woody though, still stuck in sid.
AFAIK there should also be a nautilus-gtkhtml component which is
lighter-weight, but I think that's not even packaged yet
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government