Re: What's a debian kid look like?

Mr Iehrenwald,

Your rant isn't what this thread is about.  We're talking about Debian
users, like myself and presumably you. Not whether those white males
among them should be responsible for anything, or whether "Ted Kennedy"
deserves me. :) Man... drop those lines on alt.welovedubya instead,
please.

[MORE IMPORTANTLY] 1. Much of what Debian is about is being open to all
views and people; 2. If you read the Debian Social Contract your
anti-"left" views might get rattled by its "pinko nature" and "community
values"; 3. Get a life.  The whole notion of "left" and "right" is bogus
anyway.

Debian people believe in the GPL, the power of community, the
restrictions of commercial software licenses and freedom of expression.
Nothing more (well, sort of) and nothing less.  Leave the gun-toutin'
politics at the door and maybe.. just maybe.. the other guys you're
battling will leave their revisionist pamphlets too.

cheers,
Matt