(Debian 2.2.3 : Installation init problem)

    Franck> I don't understand what you need to know !  As I can't
    Franck> load linux, I don't understand for "Package" ...  I can
    Franck> only say what was shown on my screen.  Thanx for your help
    Franck> !

1) OK, bugs.debian.org is not your primary source of (free) support for
debian. You would submit a bug there being sure of what you found ...

2) I forward your message to debian-user. If you are interested in the
   answers that may arise subscribe to the debian-user@list.debian.org
   List.

,----
|  Franck> Hi !  My PC is a K6-2 500 MHz with 64Mb of SDRAM (PC100),
|     Franck> I use an ATAPI = interface for my CDROM reader, and I
|     Franck> haven't got any SCSI peripherals.  I boot from my ATAPI
|     Franck> CDROM from the Debian 2.2.3 CDs.
|
|     Franck> At the boot, i can read the boot menu, there is the "boot
|     Franck> :" prompt and = when I press enter, i can see "Loading
|     Franck> linux .........." and then, it = stopped !!!  A message
|     Franck> appeared : "No setup signature found ..."=20 Here, I can't
|     Franck> reset by keyboard, I can only power off my computer.
|
|     Franck> Where does it come from ?
|
|     Franck> Thankx in advance,
`----

3) Good Luck!