Re: PAM problems

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 sean@straylight.eu.org wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:01:30PM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> > /etc/pam.d/cucipop contains this:
> >
> > auth     required       pam_unix_auth.so
> > account  required       pam_unix_acct.so
>
> Probably barking up the wrong tree, but most of the files in my
> /etc/pam.d/ directory use pam_unix.so, although one or two use
> pam_unix_{auth,acct}.so.  Might be worth trying.  I'm running testing
> here if thats anything to do with it.

yeah - I noticed this too and had already tried changing them over, but
the same errors occur.

cheers

dc

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/