[courier-pop] maildir access-problem...

Hey!

I run an imapd but know I would love to run a popd too. So I did a

apt-get install courier-pop

ps -ax | grep pop3 now says:

/usr/sbin/couriertcpd -pid=/var/run/courier/pop3d.pid -stderrlogger=/usr/sbi
n/courierlogger -maxprocs=40 -maxperip=4 -nodnslookup -noidentlookup -addres
s=0 110 /usr/lib/courier/courier/courierpop3login
/usr/lib/courier/authlib/authdaemon /usr/lib/courier/courier/courierpop3d
Maildir

/usr/sbin/courierlogger courierpop3login

great. I do telnet localhost 110, USER=martin, PASS, XXX, Connection lost.
/var/log/syslog tells me that pop3d can not access the maildir because it
can not find it.

I do some rechere on the net, so I set a "." instead of the "Maildir" - then
a connection is possible, but now mails are transfered. I did a makemail dir
/raid/users/martin (my home) but he denies and says that it already
exists....

The final question:
- How do I know where the maildir is?
- How do I tell pop3d to access it?

I think the Maildir is directly in my home-directory
(/raid/users/username/).

Plz. help.
Martin, Austria/Vienna