Re: HELP! FTP has stopped working! (SOLUTION for now)

Yes, it is looking for libreadline.so.2, not libreadline.so.4.2, but it
isn't supposed to, according to the listed depends.  I already tried the
link idea and it did not work, either.  What did work was to uninstall
ftp and reinstall from the version in stable/Potato.  Untill this gets
corrected I will just put ftp on 'hold' so it will not upgrade.

--
Marc Shapiro                         "If you drink melomel every day,
m_shapiro@bigfoot.com                you will live to be 150 years old,