Re: VMWare

I just downloaded 3.0 source and installed win2k pro.  My system is a
900 MHz PIII with 512 MB ram, and every once in a while VMware crashes.
The only way to get it back up and running again is for me to restart my
X session.
Does anyone else have a system that can't handle a whole lot of load, I
mean, you can't do more than a couple of things in the vmware session
otherwise it locks up while thinking.  The whole session runs slow, you
can tell because the clock runs slow.
Also a note, there are no downloads for VMWare tools because it is
integrated into VMWare 3.0.  Just go to Settings -> VMWare tools install
... after you have installed windows and it will install automatically.
Matt