Re: VMWare

> I would like to know if anyone in this list is using VMWare Workstation in
> order to run flavours of Windows with Debian GNU Linux as the host machine.

This is my normal mode of operation at work. Running unstable, and
Win98 under VMWare. Works like a charm, very rarely the machine will
lock up, but this is usually when I'm moving the focus in and out of
vmware too quickly.

You will need a sufficient amount of memory to make this acceptable.
My laptop has 256mb with VMWare reserving 96mb and it work fine. Any
less and it would be painful.

--
Mike Phillips
Linux Token Ring Project