Re: pseudo-image-kit

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 11:27:39AM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:
| I started to play with the CD pseudo image kit this morning, and I was
| just wondering why the kit is not included in the distribution? The
| first place I looked for it was in dselect
|
| I am using stable, and when woody becomes the new stable I shall create
| my cd's this way, so why do I have to get the kit from outside the
| distribution?

If you have Debian installed, why would you want the psuedo-image-kit?
Just use apt to "install" the new version.

If you need the psuedo-image-kit, then you want to install debian but
don't have it yet, thus you can't use dpkg/apt/dselect/whatever to get
the psuedo-image-kit.

-D

--

A)bort, R)etry, D)o it right this time