RE: i mean..we are using an illegal hacker operation system

This has got to be a joke.  Looking through the site, this guy has made comments to other people's stories.  And there are alot of them bad mouthing Linux.  Well, everytime he posted he spelled Linux correctly, so why now when he's really bashing it he spells it lunix.  Plus if you folow the link to the official web page of the lunix hacker operation system, it's to a page called http://www.lunix.com which claims to be the official gateway for the Linux world.  But, if you'll look at the graphics, it's done in frontpage.  I doubt any self respecting Linux buff would do a page in using frontpage.  Well I could be wrong on that, but it does seem strange to me.

Wayne

"Manuel Ferrero" <manuel.ferrero@urmet.it> wrote ..