Crude Mozilla and /dev/dsp workaround.

I made a workaround for the the problem with mozilla and and a /dev/dsp
in use. I change the /usr/bin/galeon to:

#!/bin/sh

#If you start galeon with DISPLAY=:0 and then start it again with DISPLAY=:0.0
#then new galeon instance doesn't find the other one, even though :0 and :0.0
#refer to the same DISPLAY.
DISPLAY=`echo "$DISPLAY" | sed -e's/\(:[^.]*\).0/\1/'`
DSP=`fuser /dev/dsp | wc -l |awk '{print $1}'`

if [ $DSP -eq 0 ]; then
        unset MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
        exec /usr/bin/galeon-bin "$@"
else
        export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla-no-flash
        exec /usr/bin/galeon-bin "$@"
fi

I then made a /usr/lib/mozilla-no-flash where I linked all the
directories and files from the /usr/lib/mozilla directory except for the
plugins. I made a seperate plugin directory equal to the original one
except that I didn't include the flash plugin.

So when I run xmms and then start galeon it should start with the non
flash version. Of course this doesn't work if I start xmms after galeon,
but it is better than nothing as We are waiting for Go^H^H Macromedia.

The problem:

The problem now is of course that mozilla keeps asking me if I want to
install the flash plugin. Is it possible to get mozilla to stop asking
this?

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}