Re: Compile kernel 2.4.17-rc1 problem only with debian woody

> My opinion is that you have a lot to learn about
> reporting bugs. I'd
> recommend reading "info gcc bugs reporting" (the gcc
> manual's "How to Report
> Bugs" section). Crucial information that you're not
> supplying includes, but
> is not necessarily limited to:
> - The _literal_ error message you get, including
> relevant context.
> - Was the _exact same_ .config used for on woody as
> on Mandrake?

I am __quite__not__a__new_bee just with Linux I have
used for 1 year, and a windowz developer, this
question is  for the developer team ; When I said so,
it is resumed that all config is the same, all steps
is performed correctly. Should think about finding
what is the problem with the development packages in
woody, it is not difficult to find out why when liking
it produce such undefine reference message ; I have no
time to tell that I did make dep; make bzImage ; bla
bla, it is __really__not__needed !

Hope that you advice this matter to others.

=====
S.KIEU

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your festive greetings online!