Re: File Transfers

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:21:15PM -0500, Seneca Cunningham wrote:

[snip]

> The amusing part about getting an ethernet card is that I have 2 that are
> physically compatible with my Debian computer, but both of them are broken.

[another]

> Any more ideas for two awkward computers in an awkward situation?

You do realize that two 100BaseT Ethernet cards, compatible with
Linux, can be obtained for $25?  Why fool around with makeshift
stuff, unless you're so poor you can't get the cards by skipping
lunch three times?
--
Carl Fink               carlf@dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Programming