newbie suggestion

just a quick pointer for anyone who wants to learn how to be a small-time
sysadmin...

some books that really helped me out a LOT...the 'little black book' linux
series from CORIOLIS press...they're not overly technical and they have lots
of nice pictures to help get you up and running in no time.  :)

again, this is small time stuff so don't expect to be an technical whiz or
high-paid sys admin overnight...but do expect that you'll gain some useful
and actual working knowledge of 'how-to'.

everyone learns differently...that's my take on the whole deal...

good luck and happy hacking!

-jeff

--
Q:	Why did the chicken cross the road?