Re: Gericom Laptop: X Problem with the Screensetting

You can test out different settings at the lilo prompt
By making the argument there it will superceed the conf file
vga=791 is correct for 1024x768x16
But, some have had success with vga=864
which should give you 1024x768x24
I was never able to get that mode to work on my laptop which is an
ASUS A1300.  The guy who told me about it had an ASUS A1370, which is
suppose to be the exact same hardware just a bigger HD and more memory.

Wayne