Re: No GnuCash in woody?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 08:01:22PM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
| I'm building a new woody system. I just tried to add GnuCash using dselect,
| but searching for cash in dselect did not turn up anything.

It used to be the same version as potato (really old).  Get it from
sid.  Unfortunately gnucash has a mess of dependencies, which is why
it hasn't gotten to woody yet (any versions).  I have 1.6.4-2.0.1.

-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.