Re: No GnuCash in woody?
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: No GnuCash in woody?
- From: Simon Wong <SJPWongbulk@bigpond.com>
- Date: 13 Dec 2001 12:20:14 +1100
- Message-id: <1008206414.774.3.camel@lonewolf>
- In-reply-to: <OvxRyD.A.5-D.m3_F8@murphy>
- References: <OvxRyD.A.5-D.m3_F8@murphy>
On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 12:01, Stan Brown wrote:
> I'm building a new woody system. I just tried to add GnuCash using dselect,
> but searching for cash in dselect did not turn up anything.
I found the same problem the other day too.
It has some conflict with libguileXX.
Not sure what's happening with it though (being rebuilt against new
> Am I doing somehting wrong?
> Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 843-745-3154
> Charleston SC.
> Windows 98: n.
> useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
> a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
> originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
> company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
> (c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Simon Wong *