Re: Gnome window manager problems with woody.

On Wed Dec 12 00:27:45 2001 Marc Wilson wrote...

>--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW
>
>On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 12:01:14AM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
>> I'v added swafish-gnome, but when I try to configure it using the Gnome
>> control panle, I can't get the configuration tool to run.
>
>Sawfish's configuration tool isn't going to be available unless sawfish is
>actually running... which window manager has control?

Mmm, I _think_ swafish, since that's the only one I selected in dselect.

How can I determine this for certain?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.