Re: accented chars in abiword

Hi, I used biznet(iso8859-2) type 1 fonts
it does not crash for me, but accented char are bad displayed.

It looks, that AbiWord handle bad accented chars ...

		Elf

Thomas Kral wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone tried typing accented chars using iso8859-2 type1 font in abiword0.7.7-1 stable?

I have some ult1mo(iso8859-2) type 1 fonts installed in lieu of those provided by abiword-0.7.7-1*.deb. I have set XkbKeymap to "xfree86(us_cz_qwertz)". Well, when I try to use accented chars of the Czech alphabet it crashes on me complaining as thus.. /usr/bin/abiword: line 40: 1019 Segmentation fault $DYNAMIC_BIN $1
$2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9

The very same font works normally in other apps making use of xfs.
All I can manage is to type using dead keys, which randomly produces good results, sometimes it crashes too with the message as above. Dead keys: CARON and ACUTE works, RING does not.
Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Thanx in advance.