Re: Network Card Modules

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 06:39:30PM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:
> Is there anyone out there using the FA311 who can tell me which module I
> should be using from a potato distribution?

You need the natsemi module.  It is not included with kernel 2.2.x, but
you can get the source for it (as well as instructions for building it)
from Donald Becker's site, http://www.scyld.com/network/netsemi.html.

If you're running kernel 2.4.x, just add support for the National
Semiconductor DP83810" chipset in your kernel config.

noah