woody: ocaml / trafstats - irritating installation errors

Some time ago trafstats broke after a dist-upgrade.  Since then I could
neither configure nor remove it.

Today after a dist-upgrade more packages are broken:
 ocaml
 lablgl
 ocaml-tools

apt-get install -f results in inter alia
---------------------
While compiling toplevel forms in file
/usr/share/emacs20/site-lisp/ocaml/sym-lock.el: !! File error (("Cannot
open load file" "atomic-extents"))
Wrote /usr/share/emacs20/site-lisp/ocaml/tuareg.elc
Done
emacs-package-install: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/ocaml
emacs20 emacs20 failed at /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-install
line 30, <TSORT> line 1.  dpkg: error processing ocaml (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 29
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of lablgl:
 lablgl depends on ocaml (>= 3.02); however:
  Package ocaml is not configured yet.
 lablgl depends on ocaml (<< 3.03); however:
  Package ocaml is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing lablgl (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of ocaml-tools:
 ocaml-tools depends on ocaml (>= 3.02); however:
  Package ocaml is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing ocaml-tools (--configure):
Setting up trafstats (0.4.12-2) ...
dpkg: error processing trafstats (--configure):
 ocaml
 lablgl
 ocaml-tools
 trafstats
---------------------------

As far as I could see there somebody already reported a bug again
trafstats.  I previously complained and filed a bug for a similar
problem concerning tuareg.  Shall I report a bug again?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the
      LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the
      meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to
      proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of
      the prison to them that are bound."
                                        Isaiah 61:1