So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Thank you everybody for all the help I have recieved from this list. For many
reasons ( none of them ideological ) I had to switch all my work and home
systems to Slackware 8.0. Since that leaves me without any Debian based
systems I am going to unsubscribe from this and other Debian lists. Again,
thank you all for the support. Debian community is the best one compared to
other linux user groups. Any not Debian-specific questions are welcome at the
address jeld@mindless.com.

Dmitriy K. ( aka Jeld The Dark Elf )