Re: Serial Terminals

oh so is your card pnp ?

its easy. just run pnpdump  and send its output to isapnp.conf
./pnpdump > isapnp.conf

then edit the file and uncomment the configuration you desire.
man isapnp.conf will help u a lot.

dont forget, uou must run isapnp  every time you reboot.
if that is not done automatically you should set it. you can always do it
manually of course. You must also edit /etc/serial.conf, to make reference
to the pnp com ports you have just created. Because the
 com port driver does not detect pnp com ports unless they are at the
usual addresses 3f8 2f8 3e8 2e8. I also assume that you isa card has
multiple ports and I think that needs a special driver, not the standard
serial.o. man setserial will tell you something about this

regards