Re: to get https in galeon???

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 07:34, Kent West wrote:
> On Saturday 08 December 2001 10:52 pm, Andrew Water Schmeder wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > How can I get galeon to do https again?  I swear it used to work... I
> > have the  openssl packages, etc etc but it gives me no love.  btw this
> > is debian/sid.
> Oh, just had a thought; since Galeon depends on some Mozilla stuff, perhaps
> you need mozilla-psm?

Exactly.  OpenSSL is not used by Galeon/Mozilla.  Galeon just uses
Mozilla to do the fetch/rendering (Galeon is just a shell) you need the
mozilla-psm package installed which are the security libraries for
Mozilla (and Evolution, and others).

Ross
--
Ross Burton                               mail: ross.burton@mail.com