[root@natas.g0thead.com: Qt and kde]

 Reminder, posts from root or daemons do not get to the lists.

----- Forwarded message from root <root@natas.g0thead.com> -----

Date: 7 Dec 2001 09:40:59 -0000
X-From_:root@natas.g0thead.com  Fri Dec  7 03:40:59 2001
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Qt and kde
From: root <root@natas.g0thead.com>

Hi,
I have been having problems getting kde* ,base,libs,network,etc.. to get passed the configure on my box because of the Qt libraries.. The problem is I compile and install the Qt libraries fine... I even went as far as compiling them on another box and just transfering all files over to thier correct locations...
I compiled the version qt-x11-2.3.2.tar.gz from troll's website or whatever...
anyone have any ideas?
umm environment variables are all set properly as well as /etc/ld.so.conf and multiple runs of ldconfig were don...
cc me please.. I'm not subscribed to this list.
thanks,
xbud

----- End forwarded message -----

--

"And if the messenger would shoot first?"