Accessing URLs from a MUA

     Until recently, I could right-click on a URL in a mail message,
and my running copy of Netscape would access that URL.  For some time
now this has failed to work.  I'm sure the path to my Netscape must be
shown in some configuratiOn File, but I can't locate it.  I would
appreciate being pointed in this direction.  I am using GNUS 5.3, with
emacs 19.34.1 and Netscape 4.77.

Bob
--
   _