Re: Debian Books request (fwd)

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 05:52:24PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> How many Debian books is there ?
I don't know how many debian books exist. There are quite a few Linux
administration books out there that have information that pertain to
Debian as well.

> I'm wondering if you guys can suggest one for me...(I'm not a _fully_
> newbe, i know a bit :>)

Two books that I found very helpful are:

Down, Thomas. Installing Debian GNU/Linux. 2000: SAMS Publishing,
Indianapolis, IN, USA. This book really helped me out.

Volkerding, Patrick and Kevin Reichard. Linux System Commands. 2000: M&T
Books, Foster City, CA, USA.

--
Eric Brooks				    eric@dimension11.net
					    www.dimension11.net