Re: File Manager

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 11:44:47AM +1100, Andrew Sione Taumoefolau wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:58:23PM +0100, Arnout Bruinsma wrote:
> > L.S.
> > I'm looking for a file manager for use under Window Maker.
> > In SuSe I used xfm but I can't find an xfm Debian package.
> > I hope somebody has a suggestion
>
> If you can spare the memory, try Nautilus :).

I like emelfm. I would suggest giving more than one a try to see what
suits you.

I did notice that xfm looks a like dfm (this also produces icons on
your desktop if you want them).

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
smithkevinc@nettaxi.com  | little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor