wine and fonts

Hi there, I'm trying to emulate dotComic (from www.marvel.com) and I'm
having font problems, they all appear as those funny faces and
diamonds and stuff. I'm running an updated sid, and i don't have
windows installed.
While emulating this wine drops a lot of similar messages to these:

fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__setjmp3 :(0x405b536c 0): stub
fixme:gdi:GetCharABCWidthsFloatA GetCharABCWidthsFloatA, stub
fixme:gdi:GetCharABCWidthsFloatA GetCharABCWidthsFloatA, stub
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__setjmp3 :(0x405b536c 0): stub

If any one can point me to someplace to solve this, I'd be very
grateful

c u