XFree + KDE + USB mouse = APM misbehavior

I use the following setup:

Laptop computer
Xfree 4.1.0-9
KDE 2.2.2 (from yesterday)

X is configured to use the built-in touchpad as primary mouse input
device, and an USB mouse as secondary. Works perfect, except for the
following issue:

Under KDE 2.2.2, the box goes into suspend mode if

- I don't use the keyboard and the touchpad but just the USB mouse AND

- I only MOVE the USB mouse during the suspend time-out (an do no
mouseclicks).

It seems that either X or KDE don't take secondary mouse movements into
account for resetting the suspend time-out...?

Can anyone confirm this?
Is this a KDE or X bug?

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria                  Check it out: