Re: does courier-pop-ssl work with outlook using SPA?

hi ya dragos

i'd try the following...
	- leave the one secure pop3 working as is

	get another secure pop3d running on a diff server
	and see if that other one will fix the pop3 clients
	that complains about the CA
	( try something generic like netscape which should
	( work for all of the windoze boxes

	or upgrade or downgrade their Windoze os and/or outlook

than you can point to management as says tom,dick and harry
can do secure pop3 with their boxes... mary, sally, jane
can do secure pop3 on server2
	and micky, donald and bozo need to upgrade their pcs

and besides... if one secure pop3 server dies...they can read
from the other server

- and nope... i hate windoze...and i dont do windoze...

have fun  linuxing
alvin