Re: xterm background color

For me, I simply add the paramters to the properties:

xterm -fg white -bg black

I think vim takes after the xterm so I guess if xterm has the black background then vim should do likewise. However, if you are referrring to gvim, refer to the manual or to the vim website: www.vim.org. You have to update your ~/.gvimrc file.

GZ

Titus Barik wrote:

In Blackbox, both the xterm and xterm (unicode) terms have a black
background. I recently switched to WMaker, and now the xterm background
is white, while the xterm (unicode) is black. How do I make them both
have a black background?

Also, things like vim, when run from the Menu, also have a white
background. I would like these to be black also like in Blackbox.

I briefly looked through the wmakerconf program but didn't really see
anything.

Any suggestions?

Titus Barik (barik@techspot.com)
AIM: TBarik  ICQ: 1604453