problems with gnome-terminal...

Hi everybody!!

	After some upgrading to my system, which now is a nice mixture of stable,
testing and unstable (sic!) I found that my gnome-terminal (most probably from
unstable) does not work anymore!! It fails with the following message:

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
Error: unable to fork: Connection reset by peer
Gdk-ERROR **: X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

I have been looking over news groups and I found some related errors, but I
have not been able to solve it!! I guess that it is something with permissions
in the gdk-imlib library or one of the gdk-whatever library... but I am not
able to track it down!!

Any suggestion?!?! I want my gnome-terminal back!!! :-)

Please, Cc: to me, as I am not subscribed to the group!!
Thanks very much for the help!!

/Nacho

--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology