evolution and debian

 Hi to everyone!

I am using the Ximian 1.4 Desktop. Now I would like to give  Evolution a try.
After installed it in my box, when I try to run it I got the following message

 "Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database not
 found"

 invoking Evolution from the shell I get the same message plus the following:

 "evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
 (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)"

 what could be wrong? I am running Debian GNU-Linux 2.2r4 in a PII machine.

 Thanks in advance the help!

 Regards,

 Marcelo
 --