debian installation/downloading

Hi,
in using pseudo image while attempting to download debian cd -image, do
we need to make pseudo-image of binary-1386-2.list and
binary-i386-3.list as well or just binary-i386-1.list?
if so, is this all we need? how can we download the packages mirrors(as
i'm not trying to download individually, but from my understanding is i
need both cd image mirror and package mirror to get the full package)? I
was thinking to burn this to a cd, and i just don't understand hot to
download this stuff, eventhough i read from debian.org or the "readme"
file that came with the pseudo-image-kit.
i'm just a little bit confused here...if there's any further details on
steps i need to do just to get cd packages burned onto a cd, that would
be much helpful and appreciated. thank you