Re: DVD player

Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

Ogle also has issues.

mh, so far i discovered none, but also watched only two movies with it (T2, Episode1). From my point of view, ogle seemed to have the same probs on smooth cam movements like all the other players have (linux and windoze). May this be due to hardware? cos having a laptop, i only use stripped down hardware like: a mobile p3 850mhz w/ geforce2go, bx chipset w/ i810_audio, well...
My k7 500mhz also is not on the top.

thanx, my voting for ogle was just from a functional point of view, it just makes a stable impression on my sid, cos the other two ones have their stability/*broken* (not missing) feature issues.

When watching matrix the next time, i will take a closer look, thnks for the avdvice;

greetings,

Timo