Re: apt sources list

On 2001-12-02T18:35:37 +0000, Eric Brooks wrote:

> Could anyone who has a good list please post their /etc/apt/sources.list so I
> can use it for a reference.

Generally speaking, it is far wiser for every user to decide about the
servers he/she wants to use for himself. I, for example, use the
debian mirrors in Karlsruhe and Essen as well as the non-US mirror in
the Netherlands. I do not know how good your connection is, but it is
usually wiser to take a server to which you have a *fast*
connection. And those are listed on debian.org.

Oh, next time, please wrap your lines at about 72 - 80
characters. Thanks.

-towo
--
Je mehr Kaese, desto mehr Loecher. Je mehr Loecher, desto
weniger Kaese. Also, je mehr Kaese, desto weniger Kaese.