Re: Games - A question [getting way off-topic]

On Friday 30 November 2001 06:52, John Griffiths wrote:
> >Unless you want the latest Stephen King, there's Project Gutenberg
> ><http://www.gutenberg.org/>.
>
> AH-HAH!
>
> correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Project Gutenberg  only cover
> works  that are out of copyright?

I was using Stephen as a figure of speech for works that are in
copyright. Note that copyright (particularly the length of time that it
remains valid) varies from country to country, so one country's
copyrighted work may be fair game in another. Of course, that's still
at least a generation or two, say, fifty years.

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."