RE: Setting up devfs

> did you enable "mount devfs at boot time" in the kernel config?
>
> if not, did you pass the kernel the "devfs=mount" option?

Er, mkay..... that must be the "extra step" I was talking about.

Just re-read the doc and it is there. Don't know how I missed it.

Thank you very much, I'll try that when I get home, and sorry for
the obvious question.

yours,

fsm

--
Frederico S. Muñoz
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young : fmunoz@capgemini.pt

**
Ever noticed something? Unix comes with compilers. Windows comes with
Solitaire.
**
  -Adep