Re: Is LIDS a good idea?

> Then David Spreen contacted me. He creates the inofficial debian LIDS
> packages at http://netzwurm.cc/computer/lids.html

One thing, i forgot: I plan to do deb packages for daemons with
preconfigured LIDS setup. So you get automatic a configuration, when
LIDS is installed and running e.g. for  samba, ssh and exim etc.

It's some time ago since i was engaged in debian development.... can
this be done easily? You can imagine that the initial configuration is
like a ipchains rule. So i have to define several lidsadm rules which
get added on package installation. postinst?