dhcpd

so i have a dhcp zone with refresh time 3 hours over here for one of
the subnets. usually i plug into that subnet once in the evening and
once in the morning, but every time i get assigned a different ip
address. there are no other leases being given out the entire time, so
this is a little weird. my settings for that zone:

subnet 192.168.20.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
          server-identifier 192.168.20.1;

          range 192.168.20.64 192.168.20.253;
          max-lease-time 21600;
          default-lease-time 3600;
          get-lease-hostnames true;
          allow unknown-clients;

};

also weird is that arpwatch doesn't report flip-flops when i get a new
IP, but simply registered me as a new host with the same MAC address.

thanks for any input.

"micro$oft productivity software"
                              - see reductio ad absurdum, conclusions.